- Work under direct supervision of the EL Teacher.
- Attend professional development opportunities and show evidence of implementation.
- Work with teacher in executing meaningful and appropriate lessons and activities.
- Use effective oral and written expression.
- Work with teacher in providing supervision of assigned students when necessary.
- Understand building emergency procedures.
- Carry out Board Policy and seek interpretation from administration when policy is unclear.
- Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with other staff members.
- Maintain appropriate work habits, including regular and punctual attendance.
- Communicate the positive aspects of our school to the public.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Successful completion of ETS Para-Pro
Send Letter of Interest/Resume to email@example.com
Complete Non-Certified Application & Background Check on WCS website www.washingtoncommunityschool.org
Applications accepted until position is filled.