Lena Dunn 21st CCLC After School Program
We are looking for an enthusiastic and caring individual to join the Lena Dunn After School Team to provide secretarial and health related services. (37 weeks 14 hrs/week. 3:30-7:00PM)
- Work under direct supervision of the Administrator and Site Coordinator.
- Attend professional development opportunities and show evidence of implementation.
- Use effective oral and written expression.
- Work with teacher in providing supervision/lessons of assigned students when necessary.
- Understand building emergency procedures.
- Carry out Board Policy and seek interpretation from administration when policy is unclear.
- Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with other staff members.
- Maintain appropriate work habits, including regular and punctual attendance.
- Communicate the positive aspects of our school to the public.
- Follow and maintain all requirements necessary in accordance with 21st CCLC guidelines.
- Work with Lena Dunn Secretary in creating and maintaining student records.
- Oversee and provide health related services during after school program.
- Other office duties as assigned for Lena Dunn Elementary.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Successful completion of ETS Para-Pro
Send Letter of Interest/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete Non-Certified Application & Background Check on WCS website www.washingtoncommunityschool.org