21st CCLC After School Program
We are looking for a creative, loving, energetic, enthusiastic and patient teacher to execute a quality after school program. The qualified candidate will collaborate with Administration to provide a unique After School Program that embraces and nurtures the development of the whole child, with an emphasis on STEAM, and the firm belief that children learn best through inquiry, discovery and play. 37 weeks/18 hours-week, 3:30-8:00 PM
(Would consider co-coordinators...1 primary and 1 intermediate)
- Execute and organize a creative quality program.
- Teach children by employing a wide variety of techniques and experiences.
- Attend professional development opportunities and show evidence of implementation.
- Plan and execute standards based STEAM lessons.
- Work collaboratively with Administration.
- Oversee attendance records.
- Follow and maintain all requirements necessary in accordance with 21st CCLC guidelines.
- Communicate with parents on a regular basis.
- Develop and utilize a system to track student progress and report to parents.
- Maintain a clean learning environment consistent with health and safety standards.
- Provide direct supervision and training of teaching assistants.
- Understand building emergency procedures.
- Carry out Board Policy and seek interpretation from administration when policy is unclear.
- Communicate the positive aspects of our school to the public.
Valid Indiana Teaching License
Send Letter of Interest/Resume to email@example.com
Complete Certified Application & Background Check on WCS website www.washingtoncommunityschool.org