Lena Dunn 21st CCLC After School Program
We are looking for an enthusiastic and caring individual to join the After School Team as an Instructional Assistant. The instructional assistant’s job is to assist in teaching a diverse population of children in an atmosphere of kindness and patience where creativity, inquiry, and individual student growth are nurtured and celebrated. (37 wks 14 hrs/week, 3:00-6:30PM)
- Work under direct supervision of Site Coordinator.
- Attend professional development opportunities and show evidence of implementation.
- Work with teacher in executing meaningful and appropriate lessons and activities.
- Use effective oral and written expression.
- Work with teacher in providing supervision of assigned students when necessary.
- Understand building emergency procedures.
- Carry out Board Policy and seek interpretation from administration when policy is unclear.
- Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with other staff members.
- Maintain appropriate work habits, including regular and punctual attendance.
- Communicate the positive aspects of our school to the public.
- Follow and maintain all requirements necessary in accordance with 21st CCLC guidelines.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Successful completion of ETS Para-Pro
Send Letter of Interest/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete Non-Certified Application & Background Check on WCS website www.washingtoncommunityschool.org