Lena Dunn 21st CCLC After School Program
We are looking for enthusiastic and caring individuals to join the Lena Dunn Team as Youth Workers. The Youth Worker’s job is to assist in teaching a diverse population of children in an atmosphere of kindness and patience where creativity, inquiry, and individual student growth are nurtured and celebrated.
- Work directly with students as assigned by Director or Site Coordinator.
- Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with other staff members.
- Strive to communicate the positive aspects of our school to the public.
- Carry out Board Policy and seek interpretation from administration when policy is unclear.
- Use effective oral and written expression.
- Maintain appropriate work habits, including regular and punctual attendance.
Recommendation from High School Guidance Office
Code of Conduct Signature
Send Letter of Interest/Resume to email@example.com