Assistant Girls Soccer Coach (2 Positions open)
WASHINGTON COMMUNITY SCHOOLs
ASSISTANT GIRLS SOCCER COACH (2 POSITIONS)
Date Posted: FEBRUARY 3, 2023
Date Closed: FEBRUARY 17, 2023
Job Requirements: Previous playing or coaching experience preferred
- Be an appropriate role model for student-athletes, parents, families, opponents, and community
- Work cooperatively with student-athletes and parents and stakeholders to develop a well-rounded program.
- Coaching duties will be assigned by the Head Coach. Assist the Head Coach in all phases of operating the High School program. The Assistant Coaches work at the discretion of the Head Coach and will never criticize, admonish or argue with the Head Coach within the ears and eyes of players or parents. The expectation is that the Assistant Coaches are loyal to the Head Coach and the Athletic Department.
- Model sport-like behavior and maintain appropriate conduct towards players, officials, and spectators.
- Never leave practice, games, or any other contest where a student’s attendance is requested until the last student has left.
- Understand that coaching in the Washington Athletic Department means supporting all coaches in all programs and that we operate as one department. Any negative social media posts or public negative comments reflecting on any programs will not be tolerated.
- Follow all IHSAA and Washington Community Schools rules and regulations.
Resumes can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Larry Cochren, CMAA, Athletic Director
Washington Community Schools