Online Payments are Now Available through eFunds for Schools
We are pleased to offer a service for parents called e-Funds for Schools. This user-friendly program offers various options for parents/guardians who choose to make online payments for meals and school fees.
Parents will have the option of paying fees by having funds electronically withdrawn from their checking account, credit card, or debit card. e-Funds will charge parents a convenience fee for processing payments, similar to other online banking services. The district will not request or keep records of family checking or credit card account information.
Create an eFunds for Schools Account
1) Log into your Skyward Family Access account and click on the Student Info Tab.
2) Each of your students should have an “other ID” listed in this section. You will need this ID number to set up your online payment account.
3) Click on the following link: https://payments.efundsforschools.com/v3/districts/56298/
4) When the e~Funds home page is displayed, click Create an Account (located in the menu bar on the left of the screen)
5) Enter your information – You choose the user name and password – Please note Family number is not a required field and you do not need to enter anything in that area.
6) Once the account is created you will need to add your students. To do this, click on Manage students. This is where you will need the ‘other ID’ numbers for your students.
Funding School Lunch and Paying Student Book Fees
1) To Fund a student’s lunch account simply click the “Fund Lunch” link and follow the steps. You can add funds to multiple student’s accounts with one transaction.
2) To pay for Book Fees, click the appropriate link. Each of your students will show and how much is owed for their fees. Click “ADD ALL FEES” to get the correct total.
1) With the Payment Settings feature, you can set up recurring payments or Low Balance Payments.
2) You can enter your credit/debit card with each transaction or you can store it on the secure site for faster payment processing